Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:38:28 -0400
 Age  66 years Young  Still Climb..... but my ventures are now Well planed  and
duplicates of each nut, bolts, nuts, washers and wrenches .
My Wife/Bride    has one rule..... a two deep... and not alone....

I have 5 towers  40'  6mtr / 144/450 FM  ,  78'  5/5 Rohn  25,    100' Rohn 25
5/5/5  !5 meter ( is a lay over but climb it most times unless a total re do  )
100' Rohn 25  40 meter tower with 160 Meter  Loop, also a lay over but climb
for rotor repair .  150' of Rohn 65  5/5/5 20 meter. Climb  this one the most
because of the two Tic Rings     But the BIG steps between  rungs  @ 21 3/8 "
compared to  25, 45 and 55   @ 15 1/5"  which  more comfortable...  But  GOD
Bless the fellow Ham,s who climb and work on AB-!05 with out lateral cross
braces ... I have chewed more the one pair of boots and the  wedged cross
angles  :(
 Wayne   W3EA