Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Contemplated

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Contemplated
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 13:00:10 -0500
Thanks Joe. Yes, all my towers are Universal towers ranging from 6 to 30 years old. The two 70' towers use 3 sections of the HD series sections before tapering.

The posts are two 6"x6" pressure treated lumber, coated with tar, then bolted together before sunk down 6-7' of concrete.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....