Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices
From: KD0Q-Glenn <kd0q@traer.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 07:55:52 -0500
Got mine about the same time at Satterfield Electronics in Madison, WI. Sure was a step up from a pair of ARC-5s.

Glenn - KD0Q (ex WN9QWW)

On 4/11/2015 00:39, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:

On 4/10/2015 5:10 PM, Ron W8RJL wrote:

the line. When I was a 15 year old ham kid I would have killed for a
Collins radio. The only hams in town with Collins was the doctors. My

Actually, when I was a 15 year old ham in 1967, I did have a Collins radio, a 75A1. I bought it used at Amateur Electronic Supply for
$125.  Now back to our regularly scheduled tower discussion.

Rick N6RK