Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:27:57 -0700

I put up an AN Wireless HD-70 in 2008 and it is a brute of a tower. I've been strapped to the top of it in 60 mph wind gusts with two relatively large Optibeam antennas on top of it and felt perfectly safe ... very little motion. You can see pictures of the assembly starting at

http://ab7e.com/AB7E_Tower_Page_1.html

The original AN Wireless website included links to many of their tower installations around the world. Some included pictures of the assembly process. The new website no longer has them, but the Internet Wayback Machine has them archived at

http://web.archive.org/web/20090726205925/http://www.anwireless.com/photo.html

Hope this helps.

Dave  AB7E