Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas in trees

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas in trees
From: w6rgs@cox.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 09:07:50 -0700
I'd use pecans, because they're more aerodynamic. Pistachios are too small and peanuts have too much drag.
Bill W6RGS

At 08:11 AM 8/2/2015, Charles Farr wrote:
Simply add a couple of nuts of appropriate size to the tip of the arrow. The extra weight will cause the arrow to drop to the ground and allow you to retrieve the fishing line. I do this whenever I need a wire in a tree. Have several arrows prepared for this. Works every time. Most bows will not notice the extra weight for this.

Good luck! 73
Chuck, W6AJW