Re: [TowerTalk] weather station on tower?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] weather station on tower?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 15:53:58 -0500
Most weather vanes require them to be level.

Anemometers not so much; if not level, they will underestimate one of the two
horizontal wind vector components. To see something significant, though,
requires them to be well off level.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith