Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's
From: Michael Murphy <mike@ki8r.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 11:46:37 -0400
I will also weigh in as well. Bob did a great job helping me pick out what
I needed for my current tower project (I poured 5 yards of concrete last
weekend).

My wife and I drove up to DX Exgineering on a Saturday morning.  Bob spend
the better part of an hour with me.  He was very patient and answered all
of my questions.

Looking forward to completing the project later this month.

Mike - KI8R

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:39 PM, <john@kk9a.com> wrote:

> DX Engineering is second to none in customer service.  I have had a couple
> of small issues with missing or wrong hardware over the years and they
> wasted no time sending replacements and doing what they could to ensure
> that
> I was satisfied.
>
> W5OV who did a great job representing Array Solutions for many nears is now
> a sales manager at DX Engineering.
>
> John KK9A
>

> To:     Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Subject:        [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's
> From:   Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
> Date:   Fri, 4 Sep 2015 14:59:11 -0500
> I'm helping my buddy W5AL put together his Hexx beam he ordered from DX
> Engineering.
>
> I was putting it together and a couple of the 3/4" hose clamps with studs
> stripped. I honestly don't know if I over tightened or if they were bad.
>
> Either way DX Engineering stepped up to the plate and sent the needed parts
> no questions asked.
>
> I've ordered quite a bit from them myself and their customer service is top
> notch.
>
> The normal disclaimer applies as I have no financial interest in the
> company.
>
> Rich - N5ZC

*Michael Murphy - KI8R*

mike@ki8r.com