To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>, Richard Rick Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 158, Issue 20
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:09:49 -0500
Patrick

  Your beverage direction  N / S   E / W are not the best direction for DX
and I am not sure about the
coupling from  the strands of barber wire below it ? ( I think this would be an
issue )
 As for the magnetic loop..... unless you want to null out a local ground wave
Noise, even a small  Beverage
you'll be better off...  There are allot of info on the web regarding the
Beverage Antenna,

Wayne W3EA