Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:13:44 -0500
In my experience guys with antennas close to the house should do a RFI generator "bug hunt" a couple of times a year. Pickup by the antenna from the many directly radiated or re-radiated noise sources in the typical house is certainly the first stop in finding the largest contributors to the observed noise floor.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown