Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: "'Paul Christensen'" <w9ac@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:28:03 -0500
Of course, this is way off the edge of Tower Talk topics (but maybe it does
have something to do with AES), however, whatever your belief is about
unemployment statistics is, the real proof that things are bad and getting
worse is totally explained by the bond market (incessantly lower interest
rates) and the frantic actions of the major central banks.

The underlying statistics show that the bulk of any new jobs in the USA
right now are in the so-called waiter and bartender category (minimum wage
or just a little above).   People with some money might be able to start a
business but they are not the predominant factor at this point.  This is
very different from where we were 30 or 40 years ago.

I am 77 and still working.  Not that I have to but because I like what I do
and am lucky enough to have some marketable skills.  And, it keeps my brain
cells active.

Bottom Line:  The job market is horrible because the overall economy is
changing in all kinds of ways that are not good.  Many people are simply
running out of real money.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics