Re: [TowerTalk] 6 or 8 ele 20 meter beam

To: john@kk9a.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 or 8 ele 20 meter beam
From: CHARLES MORRISON - N1RR <n1rr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 15:05:37 +0100 (CET)
6ELE: NW3Z OWA or W2PV design = 48-54ft boom.

7ELE: Scale a DL1BU design. I have a 10M 44ft 7EL design which I have up at
105ft. It's a hybrid of OWA & a DL1BU. It would be ~88ft @ 14MHz. These would
be monsters that might be best if mounted on a tower-type boom.

8ELE:  Scale a W2PV 8L10 or K4VX 10M 8ELE Elephant gun. These would be monsters
that might be best if mounted on a tower-type boom.

-Charlie N1RR