[TowerTalk] Beverage

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:03:31 +0000 (UTC)
I was wondering how much curve (if any) would I be able to get away with when
installing my beverage antenna.  I've 5 acres and there are good sized oaks and
pecan trees which are laid out somewhat in a question mark configuration.   I
could run the wire at about 10' high for a distance of 600'.  The last 300'
would be rather straight.  Any advice?  Thanks Russ  K5ZZR   My Heroes Wear
Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from
achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental
attitude.