Re: [TowerTalk] SO2R or Multiop Contesting without interference

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SO2R or Multiop Contesting without interference
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 00:52:38 -0500
Kostats touched on one important factor.  No two stations are the same.  And while the problems are all in the same sets of families, the specific cause and specific fix varies.  It can take a lot of time to determine what the source of a problem is and get it mitigated somehow.  There are lots of variables and the mixer-type of noise sources really can make you crazy tracking them down because they can come from almost anything electrical, electronic or metal in the environment up to quite some distance from the antennas.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com