Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Terry Brown <n7tb@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax
From: Timothy Coker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:20:43 +0000 (UTC)
I've used Davis Buryflex with great results on my crank up tower rotator loops
for the past 8 years. I had to take down my last tower, which was up for seven
years and the Buryflex rotator loop for three antennas was in great shape. I
chose to go with it again on my new tower and will do so on my next few rotator
loops planned for the near future.

I had been using RG213 in the past.
73,
Tim / N6WIN.