Re: [TowerTalk] How many connectors?

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How many connectors?
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:21:37 +0000
My old gray matter is not  100% recall on an article  in QST or CQ regarding
connector loss.  The tester uses a spectrum analyzer and a TDR  with other lab
equptement.

He had  up to 20  barrels ,T. and Pl259’s  with short lengths of coax  .

And the findings were that @ HF and insertion loss was minimal and the BIGEST
issue was lossy CABLE

Wayne W3EA