Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 02:47:23 -0500
Nope  no deal,  I favor the Lion "droppings"

Now just where did I put that damn Lion, Oh and has anyone seen Sylvester the Cat the last few days ??

Here kitty  kitty, Here kitty, come on out kitty

Honey can you drive the car down by the tower base !

Well how did you get it stuck already ? Naw it's ok,  I'll stop by Sam's and get 3 each of those new 110' water hoses.

Yup we're gonna have some whole new insight popping up on this Conduit Tails SUBJECT

Yup !  let's just see where this topic takes us..

Best:  mac/mc  w5mc