Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR

To: Doug Ronald <doug@dougronald.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 00:01:35 +0000
Doug,

So sorry  to see that destruction. He instillation was a work of ART IMO.

I lost 9 of my 11 Yagi antennas during an ice storm in 2001. We had 3” inch
radial ice ( none concentric)  with the remaing  booms hanging by there
phillystran top guys  .chiming out through the night  a horrific  beat.  Each
clang just made me more determined to Rebuild.   Hopefully once past the task
of clean up… you can start the NEW plan.

Wayne W3EA

PS     Thomas A. Edison Said

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.