Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EHS leads for Phillystran
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 09:36:09 -0600
Yes, when you have tall trees and high fuel loading, there are bigger wildfire concerns than melted phillystran.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 10/03/2019 09:00 AM, Ken K6MR wrote:
Been there, done that.  In 2013 our wildfire had flame heights of over 100 feet.  Not much you can do to protect against that.  Just plan on tower replacement afterward.

Ken K6MR