Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness Recommendations needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness Recommendations needed
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:42:39 -0700

For a gorilla clip, I strongly recommend one of these aluminum clamps:

https://www.rescuetech1.com/iscritrecoveryhooknew.aspx

I own three of them.  They are very strong, large enough to clamp onto almost any tower member, open easily, close securely, and at only 17 ounces are much lighter than steel versions.

73,
Dave   AB7E