Re: [TowerTalk] Nut & Bolt Sealant

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nut & Bolt Sealant
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:31:57 -0400
Very interesting about the oxi free environment ! I wonder how long the stuff I have open will last? I definitely am not looking for something to apply to threads that will not get exposed rather I need to apply several drops over the exposed threads and nuts after they have been applied and help them stay put. As usual a lot of great ideas. TU to everyone.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....