Re: [TowerTalk] 2 guys, one anchor?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 guys, one anchor?
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 11:05:58 -0400
Good point Tim.

But he said nothing about preforms.

I was assuming the anchor rods were the kind with the 'fist" ends, which are made to have multiple wires wrapped through them. I thought he was going to use cable clamps or compression sleeves, not big grips. That sort of install is fine for a 60' tower.

But yes, you know what they say about assumptions...

-Steve K8LX