Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna in attic

To: Brad Anbro <n9en@live.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna in attic
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 13:53:57 +0000
AC0C built an amazing array of directional antennas in his large attic. He won
contests with them.

All the details and guidance on how to approach such a project with so many
variables are here:
https://ac0c.com/main/page_prior_antennas_stealth_antennas.html

He also had a detailed article in NCJ about the multiband beam in the attic.
There is a link to that article on his Downloads page here:
https://ac0c.com/main/page_downloads_downloads.html

73,
Patrick, W7TMT