Re: [TowerTalk] Taper conversions ...

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taper conversions ...
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:51:42 -0500
I believe the best way is to determine the resonant frequency of each element
using AutoEZ and then adjust the tips of you actual taper schedule/element to
match the original antennas.  If I remember correctly AutoEZ will do that
automatically with the press if a key.  While you are at it when you have
completed that task you might as well optimize the design also using AutoEZ.
Not required but perhaps slightly better if you have NEC-4.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPhone