Re: [TowerTalk] Flexweave Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flexweave Question
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:45:47 -0500
MY personal experience ( several times) with flexweave that it isn't as durable in applications where it is under tension As John surmised, one strand breaks, then another...etc. In my case where I have a couple of wire "T" antennas I have taken to using #10 or #12 SOLID for the top and Flexweave for the "drop" wire. Much better durability. This last combo survived hurricane Ian this fall

Dave
NR1DX