Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Rotors and water intrusion

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Rotors and water intrusion
From: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:52:00 -0600
Attachments are not allowed on this list.
That is ONE reason that I started towertalk@groups.io.

73, Jim W7RY

On 1/16/2024 11:50 AM, George Dubovsky wrote:
This is one of the two PP plates I made. One PP rotates a conventional mast
on a tall R45, the other rotates a 105' rotating tower. In both cases, all
axial force is resisted by a tower bearing; this plate only has to deal
with torque.

73,
geo - n4ua