Re: [TowerTalk] QEX articles on short loaded monopoles for mobile operat

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] QEX articles on short loaded monopoles for mobile operation
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 15:43:25 -0700
Wow! This is a gold mine. I never realized how little I knew about mobile antennas. He saved the best part for the end of the series:
the famous picture of the loading coil equipped with RF ammeters at
each end ... giving different readings.  I also have a new respect for
helically wound whips, at least for mobile.

73
Rick N6RK