[VHFcontesting] CQWW-VHF and the Rover Resource Page

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQWW-VHF and the Rover Resource Page
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Sun Jul 6 20:25:26 2003
Hi All,

The CQWW-VHF Contest is rapidly approaching.  I'm
planning to be on from here at home [EM78].  I have a
pretty small station, but I'll try to put in as many
hours on the air as possible now that I have somewhat
recovered from the June VHF and Field Day:-)

If you're planning to be on, send me your plans and
I'll post them on the Rover Resource Page!

73
Dan
Dan Evans K9ZF
Scottsburg, IN 47170