[VHFcontesting] Re: Why we participate [was:REMINDER:...CU2QSOPioneers]

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Why we participate [was:REMINDER:...CU2QSOPioneers]
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Fri Jul 25 13:47:15 2003
>I am not trying to control an aspect of CU2QSO.  I am referring to rules
that limit what you can and can't do during a contest and still be called
a single-operator - unassisted.

Actually, maybe that's it..  the CU2QSO system is a spotting system where
the guy you are about to work is giving you assistance in spotting?  - Tree

I agree with Tree on this one. Nothing against CU2QSO, but really - using it
is single op assisted. Fine to use it in contests, but in the correct
category.  Not fair to those operating without such assistance.

- Jon NØJK