[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint
From: "kentke" <kentke@infoblvd.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:58:44 -0400
Hello to all.

Here is a report from FN12.

Well, I heard some of you and worked a few also. Totals were not very
impressive but  I had fun and that IS the bottom line.
Grand total of 21 contacts in 15 grids.

Conditions were somewhat interesting from here, first contact was local the
next was 38 minutes into the contest with K1WHS then nothing until 10 minutes
later.  Heard a couple of VE3's off the back on the beam but by the time I got
it turned they were gone. So, all contacts were in the states. Band was up and
down and beam headings were 15 to 30 degrees off from normal.
 Example: normal heading for me to work FM19 is 170 - 175 degrees tonight it
was 200. turn to the normal heading, they were gone. FN 41, 42, 43 is normally
80 degrees, tonight it was 95 to work them. FN20 & 21 had to point 110 degrees,
usually 145 - 150 and due west to work EN91, usually 255 degrees.  Hey, this is
what makes it interesting.

Everything kinda petered out about 10 minutes after 10 so I shut down for the
evening. Thanks to all who worhed this station, I'm off until the six meter
sprint,  will be looking for you all then from FN12.

73
Ken
KA2LIM