[VHFcontesting] K9TMS/R Will be roving Northern California forJanuary VH

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9TMS/R Will be roving Northern California forJanuary VHF Sweeps
From: "k9tms@mindspring.com" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:34:12 -0600
Due to a training class I have to attend in San Jose, I will be participating
in the January VHF Sweepstakes as a Rover in the Bay Area.

My plans as of now are to hit CN80/90 CM88/89/98/99 on Saturday. I will most
likely start north and work my way back south. Sunday I will hit CM87/97/96 and
CM86 if I can find a spot where I don't get my feet wet Sunday. I will have 50,
144 223(FM only), 432 and 1296(FM only). I will be monitoring 146.55, 223.5 and
446.00 FM while in motion and then once I find a suitable spot go to the SSB
calling frequencies or there abouts.

If anyone has any good rover spots in the bay area, let me know.

Hope to work a lot of you six landers next week end.

73 de Tom - K9TMS/R

k9tms@mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.