[VHFcontesting] N3FJP's logging program

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3FJP's logging program
From: Tom Carney <tomc7@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:00:33 -0800
>> I have decided to use N3FJP's VHF contesting software (www.n3fjp.com),
>> very
>> simple to use , no learning curve at all, and only $15 to register..
>
>> 73 de w4grw
>> Bill
>> EM95

I've used N3FJP's program for several years and have been pleased with
it also.  I operate as rover, logging by hand during the contest.  I
then use "post-contest" mode to enter the Q.

Other than it not supporting by FT-100, the only complaint I have is
logging dupes.  As far as I know there is no way to log a dupe.  (OK, I
don't count entering the call with a dash, etc.)  Unfortunately dupes do
occur especially since I'm paper logging and then entering the data later.

Even if I was operating live, I would want to be able to log dupes.
It's faster to just log the dupe than to go through the "your a dupe"
conversation.

73,  Tom K6EU/r