Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF-DX logger prob continued

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF-DX logger prob continued
From: "Ken Sturgill" <ken@area-net.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:05:41 -0500
I used the N3FJP program for the January VHF sweepstakes, the first logging
program I have ever used although I have tried everything on the internet
that I could find. It worked fine except for three entries that I screwed up
when I changed the band on. I didn't run 903 so I can't comment on that. It
took two tries to correct the Cabrillo to get it accepted, again my fault. I
was so impressed with Scott's software I bought his entire package. Nothing
could be easier to use... no learning curve at all.
73,
Ken, WS4V