Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Contest Robot and 903 mhz Q's

To: KA6AMD <ka6amd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Contest Robot and 903 mhz Q's
From: Jason Legate <w6sn+vhf@slashze.ro>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:25:06 -0800
Sure, it's a cardinal rule, but 5 years in the computer world is almost an
eternity.  The new band designators have been around since 2000.  That means
that there have been 5 years of backwards compatibility.  I'd say that more
than fulfills any best faith effort of retaining backward compatibility.

One heartening thing about this thread.... I never realized there were so
many hams who would understand what fsck meant, judging by the comments
about awk and similar.

de W6SN/Jason

---end quoted text---

--
Jason Legate (W6SN)
Sys Admin/Network Admin/Support - East Bay POS