[VHFcontesting] FW: Re: [Mw] VHF+ Terrestrial Contest Survey

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FW: Re: [Mw] VHF+ Terrestrial Contest Survey
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:58:49 -0400
From: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>
Date: 2006/10/25 Wed PM 04:07:36 CDT
To: ntms@itexas.net, rmg@clarc.org, microwave@echo.valinet.com,
        nlrs@mailman.qth.net, PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Mw] VHF+ Terrestrial Contest Survey

Fellow VHF andMicrowave Contester,
?
There have beennumerous discussions in the past about ARRL contest rules in the VHF and upcontests.? We all know what it?s like to get beat in a contest ?fairand square? and we know what it?s like to encounter situations thatmake it frustrating to operate in the contest simply because the rules make itless fun or even unfair.
?
In an effort toconsolidate the opinions of the contesting community, we have created a survey todetermine if a number of issues that have come up are really issues thatrequire rule changes or not.? The more input we have on the survey, thebetter the data will be ? even if you do not have any issues with thecurrent state of the rules, we would appreciate your input on the survey to letus know this.
?
At the conclusion ofthe survey period, the results will be tabulated and provided to the VUAC aswell as the participants in the survey. Please take a moment to answer thesurvey and if you see a geographical region not listed in the ?to?line of this email, please feel free to forward the survey to other groups ---the more input the better.? Here is the link for the survey.
?
http://phpesp.n5ac.com/public/survey.php?name=VHF_Contesting_Rules
?
The survey will beactive for one week, ending on NOVEMBER 1ST.?
?
Thanks & 73,
Steve, N5AC
VP, North TexasMicrowave Society
?

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us