[VHFcontesting] Microwaveupdate UPDATE

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwaveupdate UPDATE
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:17:18 -0400
Make your reservations NOW if you haven't already at: www.microwaveupdate.org
We have 130 conference attendees so far registered in a room that seats 150.
We have a Microwaves for Beginners course on Sat afternoon that has room for 20 also.
We have moved the banquet to a bigger room in the hotel to accomodate everyone. Despite the website saying there are only 7 more seats, there are now plenty!
The Dolce Valley Forge is fully booked for the weekend, **BUT** there are rooms available "across the street" and the shuttle bus can take you back and forth. Hampton Inn 610-962-8111 $105-115 incl breakfast and possible add'l discount for AAA or AARP; or Comfort Inn 610-962-0700 $104 incl breakfast, wireless.
We are planning the surplus tour and the local area attractions tour. Watch the website for details. We will also send registrants an email for their dinner selection so that we can advise the banquet folks. Questions? www.microwaveupdate.org or email Phil@k3tuf.com or KB3HCL@ARRL.NET