Re: [VHFcontesting] Another rookie question

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Another rookie question
From: aa4zz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:14:18 -0500
AA4S runs amazing scores HF mobile in the North Carolina QSO party. He runs a
tape recorder during the entire contest speaking the time every few minutes and
speaking band changes. He then plays back the tape?after the contest?and enters
the taped information (mostly cw contacts) into his computer logging software.??

73 Paul