[VHFcontesting] N.E.W.S.

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N.E.W.S.
From: "K1IIG" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:43:53 -0400
Enjoyed the contest but got stuck on 6m with all the activity and did not get
as many multipliers as I wanted. Best heard on 6m was XE2WWW but no luck
raising him. Station hung in there and managed to rebuild 222 station, put SSB
2304 MM preamp with Sequencer (big improvement) and replaced FT100d I.Fradio
with IC-706 by Friday Lucky 13th. Lots more improvements in future including my
operating skills.

Points for the NORTH EAST WEAK SIGNAL group ( Hope I got it right Ron?)

73's  Steve K1IIG FN31

SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH CT Section

Band (QSOs) (Grids)

50     165  57