[VHFcontesting] N1LF Seeks 2M WSJT Skeds for January Contest

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1LF Seeks 2M WSJT Skeds for January Contest
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:20:52 -0600
Single operator, no chance of winning the contest, attic mounted antennas,
superstation N1LF will again be on the air during the January ARRL Contest.

While I enjoy long walks on the beach, the writings of Jean Shepherd, and
prefer non-smokers, I'll settle for any of you guys who'd like to make a sked
to work some
2 Meter meteor scatter. Despite the handicaps here, I've successfully completed
meteor scatter contacts out to almost 1,200 miles and am always looking for new
grids.

If you're interested in attempting a contact during the wee hours of the
contest, please let me know. Running 200 watts into a seven element beam, so
you'll need to do most of the heavy lifting. But I'll be eternally grateful for
the contact.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf