Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and UHF Contest

To: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and UHF Contest
From: "David Olean K1WHS" <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:17:21 -0400
We will be on for the UHF contest at FN43MJ on 222 thru 10 GHz. There will
be only two of us operating and five or six chairs to fill, so it will be
frustrating at times. Conditions in New England promise to be awful, but I
will be in there trying.

222 MHz   4 x 22 el, 8 x 5 el, 2x 9 el.  1500 watts
432 MHz   8 x 25 el  1500 watts
903 MHz   4 x 47 el loops  300 watts
1.2 GHz     4 x 45 el   185 watts
2.3 GHz     4 x 76 el  100 watts
3.4 GHz    4 x 112 el  42 watts
5.7 GHz    20 watts 3 ft dish
10 GHz      20 watts 3 ft dish

Best chance to find us is on 222 or 432. We may be on 144.260 occasionally.
As it is the 144 station is in a different building, making it hard to do
with just our skeleton crew!

73
Dave and Steve N1JFU and K1WHS