[VHFcontesting] W9RM DM58 in CQWW VHF

To: W6YX VHF List <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W9RM DM58 in CQWW VHF
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:01:27 -0500
W9RM will be on again from not-so-common DM58 during CQWW.  The grid is
rare on 2M and I will spend as much time as possible, starting around 1300Z
Sunday morning, on CW, CQ'ing on 144.200, pointing at population centers
like PHX, SLC and, of course DEN.  I could easily work out to 400 miles
during the June test and worked several rovers out even further.  I'm
running a 2M5WL and 600W on 2 and 5el with a KW on 6 from a very good
location.

Hope to work you !

Jay W9RM DM58 CO