Re: [VHFcontesting] Number of Rule Sets

To: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Number of Rule Sets
From: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:40:26 -0600
Unfortunately, yes.  Three was bad enough!

Treat this situation as temporary, though. People are aware of the problem, resources are slowly becoming available, and just adding an appropriate definition of "spotting information" in the "...Above 30 MHz" rules would take care of it. I don't expect this to be the way the rules are laid out forever.

73, Ward N0AX