[VHFcontesting] FS: SSB Electronics 23cm (1.2ghz) transverter

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, "OKtraders@yahoogroups.com" <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: SSB Electronics 23cm (1.2ghz) transverter
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:59:00 -0500
I have for sale a 23cm (1.2ghz) transverter by SSB electronics-Model LT23S.

It uses a 2m IF and does 10 watts out. Noise figure of 1.8db. Very good
condition with 2 small marks on the top. This is probably one of the best
23cm transverters made. It has a watt meter on the front, and has 2 crystal
positions so you can also do FM or satellites with it. It already has
crystals to do 1296mhz.

It will take up to 10 watts input on 2m. It does come with a manual in
German, but that will give some specs and hook up diagrams, and there
should be an english manual on-line for it.

I am asking $345 plus shipping for it. I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC