[VHFcontesting] W2EA September Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2EA September Contest Plans
From: Bob Fischer <bobw2sj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 20:51:07 -0400
Good Evening to All,

The South Jersey Mountain Toppers ARC, W2EA will be operating this weekend
from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, Grid square FN21KH at 2047 ASL.

We will have good power and antennas on all bands from 50 MHz through 10
GHz. We will have WSJT available for MS contacts on 50 & 144 MHz starting
late evening Saturday into the wee hours with Ping Jockey in the shack.

We look forward to working as many of you as possible. Enjoy the contest!

73, Bob W2SJ
For SJMT ARC