[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Contest
From: Robert Apida <sameoldbob@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 21:54:10 -0600
As with last year, I will be traveling to EL79 for the up coming VHF/UHF contest this month. I will have 6m, 2m and 70cm with me. My QTH for the weekend will be Cape San Blas, state park, just off of Port St. Joe in Florida. I will have my IC-7000 with me, so you will know my capabilities. Most of the time I will be on 6m and wonder off on request. This will be portable operation so my max power out will be limited to 10 watts.

Hope the weather is warm, the DX is good and the bands are open....

Bob Apida
KU4QG
sameoldbob@centurytel.net