Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?
From: Tom <k8tb@bosscher.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 17:33:37 -0500
One other question. From what I understand, MSK144 takes the full 300 HZ to 2700 Hz bandwidth. How far apart should the "slots" be? 3, 4 5 kHz? The reason is, if I have to listen to two station via the rocks, I can handle 3 kHz spacing. But as this mode catches on, and it going to go the the general population real soon noww, how do I handle a ham neighbor 20 miles away running MSK144 at the same time? The 3 kHz spacing will be a problem for most rigs. 4 or 5 Khz would be doable on most.

Tom K8TB, having fun with this Christmas present from Joe.