Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?

To: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT versions for January VHF Contest?
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 16:40:12 -0800
Hi Steve.   I plan to focus my 6M meteor scatter efforts on MSK144 during the
January contest.   I plan to have FSK441 available but don't expect to run it
except by prior arrangement.   If there are other operators within reasonable
meteor scatter range of CN89/CN99 who would prefer to run FSK441 please let me
know.

My contest plans are very much up in the air right now as the temperatures have
been cold and the snowfall has been extensive by CN89 standards.    Hopefully I
can access my typical roving sites (especially in CN99.)  As a plan B I may
just setup the 6M station at home in CN89 but hope I can do a bit better than
that.

Steve I have doubts that we will be able to work each other but hopefully this
email is also of some interest to others and good luck in the contest.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ/R

Sent from my iPhone