Re: [VHFcontesting] Attenuation from polarity mismatch (Re: C6AFP Six Me

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Attenuation from polarity mismatch (Re: C6AFP Six Meter Beacon
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 00:54:59 +0000
Mike.. Not Exactly Accurate ! I have been in 'Pile Ups' on 6M..many S9+++ while Locals with Verticals 'Can hear a few Loud Ones'.. and I can hear 'All of Em' ! I have worked 20 - 30 while locals tell me later.. they heard that 'One Strong One but just in the noise' ! H vs V may not make a difference at 25mi.. but 'Sure the He!! does when you stretch it out' ! I have chatted with W6's at S9+++ and locals were asking on 2M FM who I was talking to, as they could barely hear another stn ! Maybe V - V works.. maybe V - H does.. but 6M.. 'H - H' !! 73
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or