Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 contesting

To: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 contesting
From: Terry - W8ZN <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 22:22:21 -0500
For some time now, when Andy and I are out in the K8GP rover, I just send QSY UP or QSY DN. I'm not a very good cw op and sending numbers takes way too long. Hopefully everyone knows that if you just worked someone on 2304.110 and are told to QSY up they go to 3456.110 and so forth all the way up. I would think the same scheme could work on FT8....... Better yet, use cw - it's WAY faster :-) !!!

Terry Price, W8ZN

Directive Systems and Engineering 703-754-3876