Re: [VHFcontesting] 422-449 MHz UHF being jammed by Fallon NAS/FTTR.

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 422-449 MHz UHF being jammed by Fallon NAS/FTTR.
From: Jay RM <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 08:43:09 -0600
Unfortunately, we are secondary users in the 70 cm band.

Part 97.301 )b states:   Amateur stations transmitting in the 70 cm band,
the 33 cm band, the 23 cm band, the 9 cm band, the 5 cm band, the 3 cm
band, or the 24.05–24.25 GHz segment must not cause harmful interference
to, and must accept interference from, stations authorized by the United
States Government in the radiolocation service.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.