[VHFcontesting] FT-817 Sound card interface recommenadtions

To: VHF Contesters <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FT-817 Sound card interface recommenadtions
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 13:10:30 -0500
Hi guys,

I plan on pressing a 817 into service as an IF rig for multiple
transverters at the home station and maybe as a rover. I would like to have
the capability to run some of the digi modes as well as the usual analog
modes.

Would like to keep it simple (minimal connections between the radio and PC)

I am curious what type of sound card/CAT interfaces any of you may
currently be using with your FT-817s or have used in the past? What plays
nice with the FT817s?

Thanks in advance,
Scott AA5AM